User avatar

Zeta

zeta

  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Love That Lets Go

    Thank you for the review. I'm glad you liked the poem. ^_^

    Mar 29, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Love That Lets Go

    You have interpreted it quite well. I'll try to improve upon what you said. Thank you for the review. ^_^

    Mar 29, 2020
  • Article / Essay » Romantic, Realistic Re: To All the Boys Who Never Texted Me Back: P.S. I Still Hate You

    Just wanted to say that I found it sort of funny, as in the batman reference. And I definitely liked the fact that you mentioned Spy Kids 2 and Niall. ...

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Article / Essay » Romantic, Realistic Re: To All the Boys Who Never Texted Me Back: P.S. I Still Hate You

    Just wanted to say that I found it sort of funny, as in the batman reference. And I definitely liked the fact that you mentioned Spy Kids 2 and Niall. ...

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Satire Re: ENIGMA...

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Satire Re: ENIGMA...

    Sorry forgot to make it a review.

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Red That We See

    Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get a notification for this review. Thank you so much for the review. I'll try to improve on it.

    Mar 2, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Home

    It's weird that I never got any notification for this review. And so, my reply is more than a little late. I'll check out all the necessary articles and make ...

    Jan 7, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Waves

    Thank you so much for your review. I'll try to make the changes as soon as possible.

    Jan 6, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Waves

    You interpreted it perfectly. Thank you so much for the review.

    Jan 6, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Waves

    Thank you so much for the review. I'm so glad you liked it.

    Jan 6, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Teen Fiction Re: The Good Dream

    Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad that you liked the story. I'll make the changes as soon as possible %uD83D%uDE0A

    Dec 8, 2019
  • Short Story » General, Teen Fiction Re: The Good Dream

    Nothing makes up my day like a great review. Thank you for doing such a thorough analysis of the story. I'll make the changes as soon as possible%uD83D%uDE0A

    Dec 8, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Red That We See

    I'm glad you liked it. Also, if you have gone through something similar, I hope you know that you did a great job surviving through it. And I hope you ...

    Dec 1, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Red That We See

    Thank you for reading this poem. I'm glad you liked it.

    Nov 28, 2019


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers