User avatar

Zalex

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Great

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Love

    That's a really good peom

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: "Don't look at me"

    That is a very freaky story! WOW I wonder how you could come up with something that complicated and scary! :)

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chasing the White Dragon #III

    where the heck did you come up with this!? I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight! Thanks a lot! Zalex

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chasing the White Dragon #III

    wow! creepyy!

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: 365

    WOW, this is really deep! I love it. I wonder what inspired you! I think it's beautiful.

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Alive but Dying

    Wow, this is a pretty emo poem and I kind of like it. Good rhyming scheme! I like it a lot.

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Story Deleted

    This story is really freaky! I get shivers down my back thinking about her life! WOW your an excellent writer!

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Marilyn. It's just me.

    This is only the first part. Don't worry guys, there will be more!:D

    Feb 10, 2008


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic