User avatar

Yuriiko

Yuriiko

  • Short Story » General, General Re: What I Wish I'd Know Sooner

    -Don't drink grape juice while wearing a white shirt and driving to school. True... except that it's an orange juice. 8D Hey there Harshita! I'm not here to review. ^^ ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Dear Inspiration

    Oh my. I wished I could write a letter too, so I'll be inspired to write again. xD I have to agree with most of the reviewers above me. And ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: War Sucks

    Hey Jalmoc! Here as requested. ^^ First off, you portrayed the fighting scene very well. I have actually imagined it with little less confusion. There are just some parts that ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Darkness of The Heart

    Hey there Milaita! I can hear the bluebirds calling. As I listen, I can hear their song fade. The air grows cold and the sky gets dark. The cricket's music ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Wordsmith's Wake

    Hello there Rose! I'm Yuri and shall be your reviewer for today. ^^ First of all, it was your title that attracted my attention to read this. Needless to say, ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: With Flowers in Her Hair

    Hey there BlueAfrica! ~ This seemed almost like a prologue to me. Maybe it is or if not, it doesn't look like a short story. The concept you have here ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Prologue

    Hello there Sheep Monoxide! Limp, lifeless, lonely, the muddy green material specked with dirt, debris and crimson. A mystery, lying in the dark, damp dirt; shouting guns explode. The stench ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: To Kill A Unicorn [2/2]

    Hey there Ranger. ^____^ Overall, I enjoyed reading this. Very funny. I like the characters especially the unicorn and its sarcasm. And you portrayed very well Mud as a reckless ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Untitled

    Hey there! You have a good rhyming pattern and every words at the end of each line flows and matches well with others. But it's better if the words used ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: To Kill A Unicorn [1/2]

    Hello there Ranger! Long time no chat, eh? How are you, my dear sister? >8D Here as promised. ^^ ~First of all, your introductory line can be improved. You seem ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Decision Process

    Hey Roost! "Look guys", said I, "We've got a distinct lack of any facial movement or even verbal response. What are we going to do?" Let me give you an ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: This life - Chapter 1

    Hello there Kyou! How are you? It has been a long time since I reviewed anything of yours. (man, I apologize for the delayed review.) >.< I finish writing the ...

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Solstice

    Hello Azila! Honestly speaking, I wasn't quite a fan of a story like this, but you made it possible for me to finished reading this with a smile on my ...

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: CHAPTER ONE ~ Prologue

    Hello there Jojo! Although you have been a solid YWSer for almost a year, I still didn't know you were more into poetry than stories. Shame on me. *headdesk* Considering ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Turning the Tables(1.3)

    Hello, Shubhi! Oh my. That's interesting to read. I want to know what will happen next so please let me know. ^^ The warm air enveloping my house allured me ...

    Mar 6, 2011


The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare