User avatar

Yrael

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Apprentice One

    I think this has a very well-written description, although, it might be better if you could describe things such as the guards, and I would also add a small detail ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: "Chasing the Moon" Prologue + Ch. 1

    Alright, I think I shall only critique the Prologue, at least for now: The faint sound of footsteps echoed through the trees. Okay... this is an odd sentence.. You really ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Guardians of Death-Chapter 1

    Back on the thought of description: This description was quite improved. You did allow a visual of everything that took place, but I still think you could kick it up ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Guardians of Death-Prologue

    I really think you need to give these demons more detail; physical features as well as mental ones. You did cover the mental ones, but with very broad terms. These ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Memories

    Too me, it was merely a convesational piece. It didn't seem to be a poem. I guess ot someone else it is, but for me it wasn't. You're obviously talking ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Immortality

    Whoa the rhyming was ways off. It could have been very good if it hadn't been for that because you actually used imagery. The worse rhyming combination was "totality" and ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: THE TALE OF THE DRAGON JEWELS

    Let's be truthful here: Fontroy, it seems as if you spend no time checking over your work. I check over my work anywhere from five to twelve times before I ...

    Sep 27, 2005


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian