User avatar

XxjustmeXx

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Broken Spirits

    Pretty interesting, I think I'll continue reading if you continue you writing. It's a bit short but since it's a prologue it's not that big of a deal. Can't wait ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Part of the Night-Chapter One Cont.

    I'm really enjoying this. It's very nicely written and a pretty interesting plot. If you write more please let me know. I would love to read the rest if you ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: 'Awakening' - Something I wrote when I was 8-10

    Wow this is good for an 8-10 year old. It actually was written quite well. If you write anymore let me know. Great job

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Ghost Blogs (Chapter 2)

    I didn't see anything wrong. It's ver good, I enjoy reading these blog posts/chapters. Good job. Please let me know when you put more up.

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Ghost Blogs (Chapter 1, Part 2 of 2)

    I'm officially hooked. I really like this, I hope you continue. Good job, and don't ever let anyone discourage you :)

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Ghost Whisperer:Chapter One

    This is a lot better then the prologue. It's pretty interesting so far, I hope you continue. Please let me know if and when you write more.

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tesseract - Chapter 7

    Nice twist, but I don't get why she'd just give up. If it was me I'd fight until the end but maybe this'll have more meaning later. Great job :)

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tesseract - Chapter 6

    Yet again you've made me wonder. Great chapter, it's sooooo interesting. Besides the SpaG errors we all have sometimes, terrific chapter. Keep up the good work

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tesseract - Chapter 3

    Yet again you have accomplished a wonderful chapter. I really like your characters and their personalities. There's a few grammar mistakes but other then that it was truley amazing.

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Curse Eye

    interesting story. I like the plot so far but it was a little hard to read with all the errrors. I suggest maybe editing it...??? If not it's your choice ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Spirit

    It's really interesting so far. I can't wait to read more. Great job

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tanya stole my car

    I really liked this, it was awesome. At the top instead of Tanya, it says Tanta though. Just thought I'd let you know. Other then it was great. :)

    Mar 24, 2011


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal