User avatar

XxjustmeXx

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Although My Life is Passing by

    Pretty short but I still love this. I usually don't like rhyme very much you made it work very well. I would suggest adding a little more to this to ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Deadly Dream

    I liked this, it was very well written. The imagery was great too, really painted a good picture in my mind. I usually don't like ryhme very much, but this ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Disenchanting 3

    I really like this, I hope you decide to continue it. I'm not exactly good at the whole grammar thing and since others have probably gone over that I'm just ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Part of the Night-Chapter One

    Again, I really like this. It's quite interesting. Your imagery and description is very good, painting a clear picture in my mind. A couple of your sentences were a bit ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Part of the Night-Prologue

    Okay, so it seems the whole grammar has been covered already so I'll skip that part for both of our sakes considering I don't know how much help I would ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: From the Thunder - 1.1 (Edited 12/15)

    Very good so far. I would eally enjoy reading more. It's a bit cliche but I think you make it work very well and give it your own style, If ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dream Catcher (1)

    I really enjoyed reading this. I don't think I found any SPaG errors so you should be good on that. The imagery and description in this is beautifully written. It's ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Ghost Blogs (Chapter 1, part 1 of 2)

    This verrrryyyyy creative. I don't think anyone else would have thought of this. I like the humor and how she gets side tracked so easily. It actually seems pretty realistic. ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Ghost Whistperer: Proluge

    I like this but it's not too terribly great. I would put it a bit of a twist to it since there's so many others like this. I don't know, ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Disenchanting Ch 2

    Another fantastic chapter! I'm really enjoying this story. I don't really have anything to suggest because it's super good already. I liked the imagery and how the words just seem ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Disenchanting

    Awesome story, I really liked it! You've managed to keep attention for the entire chapter wich may not sound like much, but for me that almost impossible most of the ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tesseract - Chapter 5

    Very good job so far. It's interesting and I honestly have no idea what's going to happen next. I like the little twists you've put into the plot. It's been ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tesseract - Chapter 4

    Ooooh, so mysterious. I can almost hear the ominous music in the background! Great job, I can't wait to see where you take this. It's so creative of you to ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tesseract - Chapter 2

    I think it could of been a bit longer but never the less it was just as good as the first chapter. It's actually keeping my attention wich is a ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tesseract - Chapter 1

    I really like this story! I think this is the first one I've actually gotten into on this site since it takes a lot to get me interested. I can't ...

    Mar 24, 2011


If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate