-
Re: Christianity ( In a Nut Shell)
Naw. It's just my style, thank you. I hate cookie-cutter writing. Thank you for the review, though. -Jojo
Apr 12, 2011 -
Re: Nohbdy
I REALLY like this! >insert review here< I am pressed for time, so I will reserve my spot. Nice job, though! --------------- -Jojo
Apr 7, 2011 -
Re: Do not click this.
Oh my goodness. I love this poem and I love you for writing it! All 13 years of you. Neat observation! Lovely and well-thought-out idea! REALLY nice. Lovely and true ...
Apr 7, 2011 -
Re: Christianity ( In a Nut Shell)
Thanks for the review!
Apr 2, 2011 -
Re: If You Fell...
Thanks! ( and thanks to Solvalery)
Mar 31, 2011 -
Re: CHAPTER ONE ~ Prologue
gah. I'm not too sure that I'll continue this on *this* website... I'm a terrible writer in the sense that I can only write when I feel like it. ( ...
Mar 28, 2011 -
Re: Christianity ( In a Nut Shell)
I have a friend who will rap it for you, maybe. Want me to ask him if he'll do it? Thanks, but no thanks. I'm on a spiritual quest right ...
Mar 24, 2011 -
Re: Christianity ( In a Nut Shell)
Thanks for the reviews, but I'll write about what I feel compelled to. Life in general isn't care-free. So I wrote about what is near to my heart. Thank you!
Mar 24, 2011 -
Re: Christianity ( In a Nut Shell)
The first poem seems like it would be an awesome rap. So, if you have any friends who like rap, maybe you could get them to record this for you. ...
Mar 19, 2011 -
Re: Christianity ( In a Nut Shell)
Thanks for the reviews. No- I'll pass on the debate. I've made up my mind (religiously speaking), so there really is nothing to debate. But thank you for being considerate ...
Mar 19, 2011 -
Re: Christianity ( In a Nut Shell)
Well, there is a judgment side to God that people really don't like to acknowledge (even some of his own followers don't believe that Hell exists- but it does) And ...
Mar 18, 2011 -
Re: Cupcake
I like this. I mean, THANK GOD it wasn't a mushy romantic poem or something. But now I'm hungry.Hehahha. Bottom line- really cute. " I will devour you...." Nom Nom ...
Mar 12, 2011 -
Re: CHAPTER ONE ~ Prologue
First. My nitpick. A few tripping over trays, banging pots together, and ran toward each other with those sweet smiles. "Ran" should be "running." THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was waiting for ...
Mar 9, 2011 -
Re: CHAPTER ONE ~ Prologue
Thanks for the reviews! Really helpful!!! -Jojo
Mar 8, 2011 -
Re: CHAPTER ONE ~ Prologue
The name of the novel is Chapter One. Lol?
Mar 8, 2011
