User avatar

WritersUnleashed

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: NOTHING.

    Oh boy. This deserves a crit ticket. Ill do it in sections. Ill do section one on saturday.

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In a minute

    Yes, it is a bit brief, because the rest of the things I could find were stupid money facts...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Missing

    Crit ticket. This looks fun.

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Life of a Writer

    I was silently laughing to myself until 16. Then I fell out of my chair on to the floor.

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Nothing Rhymes With Purple

    circle.... purple nurple?

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Broken glass.

    Thank you all for the reviews/crits. They did really help. I guess Im a bit better of a poet than I thought. Most of you guys were commenting on the ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Love- A Keepsake.

    That was interesting but definitly needs work So does your reviewing skills. Elaborate.

    Jan 14, 2011


Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec