-
Re: Cancer
sounds like something I could read in a health book. This is poetry. Tell us a story, show us an image and we'll respond. What you have here is a ...
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: D*MN
for the record: I know this poem sucked, in all honesty (no excuse) I was drunk and on hour 30 of staying awake and it was a freestyle written in ...
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: Hallowed
You were just being honest. So many people try so hard to write, but all we need to realize is the best words are the honest words in our life. ...
Jul 19, 2008 -
Re: Hallowed
Thank you
Jul 15, 2008 -
Re: Kinetic
Thank you. Agree with everything you two are saying. But Kris, your criticism is only of help and use, so quit saying sorry and say "you're welcome wojovox" and I ...
Jul 8, 2008 -
Re: Abortion
still see it as a neutral stance. Because as you said yourself, it is a literary work, not debate. Though you may perceive it to be anit-abortion and she writing ...
Jul 8, 2008 -
Re: Independence is Nothing
Thanks for the comments, You all make me feel welcome to this site. But I think you can be a little more critical, I'm not going to cry when someone ...
Jul 8, 2008 -
Re: An ode to sarcasm
Sarcasm is great. One of my expertise. I'm not sure now, I didn't take that as a piece of litterature to be critiqued. Sounded to be you wanted to talk ...
Jul 7, 2008 -
Re: Lamentations of an unwilling heart.
Exceptional. good word usage, I would like more imagery though. out of greed. The poem had a relaxing feel to it. something I would like to find in a book ...
Jul 7, 2008 -
Re: SpiderBite Beach
Glad we could help Glad you took the criticism constructively
Jul 7, 2008 -
Re: the unknown
I understand it's not what it's about. But everyone will have their own perception. Wasn't trying to attack or criticize, sorry if it sounded that way.
Jul 7, 2008 -
Re: Black
When I first started writing it seemed everthing I wrote was dark. I know that darkness within poetry becomes a very creative source. I would like incorporation of what black ...
Jul 7, 2008
