User avatar

Wiggy

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Kiss the Damsel 3

    I love this story! Keep posting! :D

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Portrait in Twilight: The Butterfly

    Submit it somewhere else!!!! Gorgeous, I tell ya, gorgeous! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    *happily munches cookies* You're the best cook ever! Wiggy ;)

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    No prob DD! Sorry I couldn't get more done-but I'll get more done soon, promise! Religion has just been uuuuugh! I have 6 papers (don't worry-some are from previous weeks) ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Cocked, Locked, n' Ready to Rock

    Great so far!!!!! Gotta love those YWS stories...:D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Short fun little Fable

    This really reminds me of the story "Spud" or whatever it was called that Snoink posted from TYWS...yeesh.

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: SPEW in Sci-Fi Land

    Am I being maltreated? :P

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Stones of Tareth

    This'll take awhile to crit-I'll definitely get to it either tomorrow or Thurs. Looks good! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Firefly's Glow

    Thanks rose! I appreciate all of your crits-you guys are sooo sweet! *huggles all who critted* Wiggy ;)

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: SPEW in Sci-Fi Land

    Babysat ? Pssh...:P But I got mentioned!!!!! Woot! Cadets ruuule! lol And Ari, even if those West Point ones are good, you'll have to settle for me now...*winks* Wiggy ;)

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: She

    Loved it! As others have said, no crit. Simple and sweet. I like, I like! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: For Imp

    Love it! Nice way to incite someone to write...XD

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Vanes versus Veins

    Great job gummy! One of your best to date. :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: There All Along

    I didn't see any!!!!! I like searching for old stories and then commenting on them...it's fun! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Love Writing Historical Fiction?

    Come on peeps!!!!! This place ROCKS!!!!! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 21, 2006


You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky