User avatar

Wiggy

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Soul Dance: Now Revised

    Aww thanks guys! :D

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: You Are Drowning

    That was BEAUTIFUL Jenna! I really liked how you used second person. It was a nice change to normal writing. Very deep and moving too. Nice job!

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pen Marks on Wine Glasses

    Beautiful gummy, just beautiful. I liked how it was much clearer language than your other poems. Nice job.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Sunset

    Great job! It had kinda weird rhythm, but loved overall! No crit.

    May 15, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Naked Afternoon

    Very, very good. I give you a hearty congrats on a master poem!

    May 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Music

    Um...have to agree with everyone else here. I know you're a great poet, but I'd have to say this wasn't one of your better attempts. It was just too... blunt ...

    May 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Soul Dance: Now Revised

    Thanks everyone for the critiques! I really appreciate it! In regards to the comments about having "dance" twice in each stanza, that was kind of what I had based my ...

    May 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Soul Dance: Now Revised

    Before, I posted a poem that didn't go over so well :x , so I tried my hand at another one, and I hope this showed more emotion. It's actually ...

    May 11, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the beauty is in the tragedy

    I loved this captured the emotions so well. You have great talent. Need I say more? Mary :wink:

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Slow Down

    Thanks Inertia! After reading over the poem again, it really is dry. I guess I'll just store this in the archives of my memory...thank you soooo much for your advice. ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Slow Down

    This is a poem I wrote about a year ago, so it might not be as good as other ones I have written. I really would like some feedback on ...

    Apr 26, 2006


I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin