User avatar

Wiggy

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Mercy

    I saw this on TSR-and it is prolly one of my fav romantic pieces I've ever read. Nicely done CL, nicely done.

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Thanks Dreamy! Yeah, when I looked it over again I realize I did do some major rushing. I'm just not sure whether to just finish it and then edit, or ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    All right DD-you can stop sending me haikus. :D A small pile of snow from a branch plopped down on Anthony’s neck, jolting him back to the present. He abruptly ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    It should be posted tomorrow. I wrote the scene in Starbucks where you learn of how Elise and Rose died. Thanks to all of these crits, the first part that ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Chair of Wind and Darkness: Draft One [1-3]: Closed

    Oh shut up! *showers DD with cookies* You rock at writing and you know it! ^_^ I'm glad you like Inscription so much. Us twins just have all the writing ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Chrismas Angel

    Wow-this floored me. Great, great job. Awesomeness! :D

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Some spur of the moment silliness

    It's cute. Simple and sweet. I like I like!

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Gossip...it will cause your ruin (Continued)

    All right-keep writing! :D

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Drifting Away...

    This wanted to make me cry! *sobs*

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: There are no Children here

    Why does everyone always beat me to the crits? :D Everyne said what I wanted to cover. Don't want to repeat them. lol Nice job!

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Homecoming

    Nice poem. They already covered what I wanted to say! ;D

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Thanks again Jess. See ya round! Wiggy ;)

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Half-dead

    You rock Dusky. I loved it...but then again I love everything you write. :D

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Wooooow. Fishr, you have just become my new best friend! Majorly! OMG I've never had a crit that....good! I didn't realize there could be so much improvement! Wow wow wow....thank ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Thanks guys! I look forward to it fishr. :D Niamh-I'll work on the phrases. Is there any other ones that come to mind?

    Aug 11, 2006


we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper