User avatar

Wiggy

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Butterfly

    Great job, jiggy! As others have stated, I'm becoming a big fan of your work too. You really have the talent for pounding the words on a page and capturing ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Potential

    Well, xanthan, I loved this poem! You did an awesome job painting a picture, as has been said, but you probably could have done it with words just as beautiful, ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A divine part

    This is kind of a scattered poem. It has a lot of lines that are way too long such as This man that lives in me is a wise man ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren

    There's just a few grammatical errors that I'm sure you can find. Also, try to make your dialogue a little more realistic. It kind of sounds stilted a little (at ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Masquerade

    Excellent poem as always Liz. I only have a few corrections. humor so phony, I can’t help but laugh Add a comma after laugh. your mask, and was touched by ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: This is Not and Apology (but it is a poem...thats the title)

    Great job bubbles! I saw this as voted best poem and I went to check it out. You did a really great job on this and I can't think of ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Romance, Bubble Bath

    Not to be mean, but don't get too cocky. Everyone can use a little work. Everyone . Which includes you. And me. And everyone on this site! Heck, this is ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It Was Only Love

    Jack I got it! Basically you feel like you're taking and not giving enough or something? The line "As he struggled toward the sunset" perhaps means that you're struggling to ...

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love handles hold too tightly

    Very good, gummy! I'm such a big fan of your strong use of language (when I can understand it lol :D). This one makes us really loathe the guy. Misty ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Short Story

    This was an...interesting prologue type thingy, but way too many adjectives and definitely a lot of words used that weren't needed. Write what you need. It's better to have one ...

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: untitled (freewrite)

    Arrriiii (singsong voice)!!! Awesomeness job girlie! Keep writing like that! Everyone took care of crits about language and grammar and such. Great job! :D

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Gossip...it will cause your ruin (Continued)

    Um, could you maybe...spruce up the story a little? I tried to get half-way through and I just couldn't. It was hard to read because it just seemed like they're ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Little Boy Blue

    Umm, this was a nice poem, but not great. The rhythm was definitely awkward, and I really didn't get the last stanza either. Nice try! Also, if you work on ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sand in my Ballet Shoes (revised)

    Hey gummy! Great, great poem. I loved the images in it. It created a beautiful picture of daring and love an such. The only problem I had was with these ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Majestic & Waiting

    DD, I keep promising you I'll crit your work and I never do. So I'm critting this one now! (I promise I'll get to the Chair-it's 12 pages though and ...

    Jul 27, 2006


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill