User avatar

Wiggy

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The House of the World

    Hey there Grant! First off, I can see you're new to YWS, so welcome! I'm Wiggy, and though I haven't been around so much lately (which is entirely my own ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Crazy Little Thing I

    Oober cute! Want more soon! :) I will do a proper crit later, promise. :) I just love your writing Ari!

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Imaginary Friend

    That was creepy! I really liked it, though, for some odd perverted reason! XD It's like that sort of "quiet horror" that sends chills up and down your spine, but ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Adam and Elle.

    I get it, and I don't get it. I think you did a nice job with the symbolism, but the characters were just...meh. It was kind of a creepy seductive ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: An Angel

    I think you had a good premise for a story here, but it just wasn't believable. I understand fantasy and other things happening and stuff, but this just wasn't realistic ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: "What Is Love?"

    Hey Isaac! What a neat poem! I know you don't want to change this, and you don't have to, but I just wanted to remark on a few things. I ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Empty Summer

    This definitely went waaaay too fast for me. I believe it was very well written, but I didn't understand it at all. At first I thought that this was going ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: [deleted]

    Hey! It looks like you're sortofish new to YWS, so welcome to it! Before anyone critiques your story, I'd suggest you use some punctuation and make this a lot longer. ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Jealousy

    All right, first off, it'd help if you'd space out your paragraphs. This story was really hard to read because of that reason alone. There's a lot of grammar errors ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Of the Past - Part 1

    Ooo, spooky! *shivers* I liked the mysterious tone on this, but as Dono said, I think you could definitely benefit from some description. Your wording was great on this, and ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Possibilities. - One

    Hey Lucy! This wasn't too bad. You have the potential for a good storyline, but there are a few things I'd like to point out. First off, your characters were ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Third Concerto

    I really liked this, Crys. It flowed really well for me, and the ending was what cinched it. I think the thing you could improve on is, although there may ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Red Button

    It's a good beginning! I'd love to read more of it, but normally you post more than a paragraph for your story. You can edit your story by looking in ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Story Deleted

    That was such a cute story! I really liked the presence of it--I truly felt like I was there. The only part I could find that was wrong was how ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Rain: Chapter 11

    Finally, they got together!!!!! *dances* I was waiting for sooo long! You're a really good writer, you know. You should try to get this published! Love it! :D *pants* Next ...

    Nov 3, 2007


*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits