User avatar

Whitedwarf3821

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: SHM part 1: The Begining ch1 sec2: Brianna and Brian

    I really liked it . Your stiry reminds me of Kyle XY and I absolutely love that show. But it was also not like Kyle XY . I really loved ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Goodbye, Ryan: My First Love

    I think it is a great story . I'm sorry that it is true . Break ups are extremly hard but you did a good job and I felt like ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Falling in love can be hard Chapter one draft

    I really liked it it was a good description of how people feel when leaving the one they love. It kind of makes me sad too because in like 2 ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lithium chapter 1: Confusion

    I like ur story . It is not the tipical vampire or witch story. But u do need some more interesting things to happen not much happened and the lumeni ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A new home, A new Love ( ch 3 p2)

    Yay they are alright. and he gets to got home and see his family. I would want to go home and see family too after a fire that happened in ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A new home, A new Love ( ch 2 part 3)

    i'm confused . is that her ancestory . Also that was really weird but in a good way. :) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A new home, A new Love ( ch 2 part 1)

    Please write more i need to know more about judah . is he a singer or something . But i like ur story so far its really good 8)

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A new home, A new Love ( ch 1)

    I like ur story alot . It intrigs me and makes me want to read more . Like other people said some grammer errors . but u can always edit ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A new home, A new Love ( intro)

    i liked it . but u do need to go back and edit some parts . u have some spelling error . but other than that it was really good ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Me and You

    I think it was really good . But you need to add some words in places and other places you don't need some of the words. It was reall good ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Rain

    I loved it . you gave a great description of the rain and you used litery terms. Your whole thing was wonderful . I can't believe your only 13 good ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Blue Ice Fire...chapter 1

    [color=#80FF40]I really liked it. The characters you created seemed like the type of people i would want as my friends. I think the way you had cecilia and tisha bonded ...

    Jan 28, 2010


i enjoy repeating things twice in poetry. but only ever twice. nothing tragic ever happens thrice if i have control of it
— theromanticchemist