User avatar

Way2Dawn

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Monster

    I can see you did put a large amount of time into this. The rhymes flowed well as read and the depth of this poem is not to be ignored. ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dark Odyssey

    Very good work man. Captivating from the first sentence and kept my attention throughout. I enjoyed the immediate conflict from the being. I think its always good to suck in ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Removed #3

    Wow I have to confess this is great style of writing and story telling. The reading is kept in the dark about what is happening. The true conflict. And given ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Sun-Prolouge

    Very interesting story idea seems like it has the potential to be engaging. However, I do advise a little more detail in the characters its important, I think, to get ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Music

    Wow, this is a really great poem. You caught my attention at the first sentence and still have let it go since. I find your rhymes amusing and easy to ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Diamond - Chapter 1

    Strange way introduce a story. You did a good job on describing the main character and internal conflict with her friend, but I would advise putting some main idea or ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Infected- Chapter 1.

    Seems like it will be in interesting story, given this first chapter, and one I will follow. As a review I would advise putting more imagery in your beginning chapter. ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: All because of a boy. . .

    Dealing with a abusive parent is hard I know first hand. I'm one of the lucky ones who has gotten out of such a household as described. But I really ...

    Mar 14, 2010


The DEPTH of emotions involved in cabbage farming...
— Snoink