User avatar

W0lfbane

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Quidditch for first years

    Thanks Heather, I made those corrections and I'll look into how to make the story more "action-driven".

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Quidditch for first years

    this was well thought out but i found some spelling mistakes "occordingly" is supposed to be spelled "accordingly". i was confused as too who left with Filch. you said the ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Quidditch for first years

    Okay, let's have a look of what you have said: Hey W0lfbane, let's have a look at this (very!) short story! A story doesn't need to be long to interest ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mirror, Mirror.

    Thank you for your feedback Midnight, I made the corrections. Escape, as for your comment about: "I terms of Harry Potter relevance I feel it falls a little short, I ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: Two Weeks Notice 2.3 (Final Scene)

    Not sure if everyone would just go and have some lunch elsewhere just like that, but the script is ok I guess.

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: This One Time at Band Camp

    Yeh I think it needs more characters, nothing wrong with no characters it just adds more personality to your story ^-^

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Where the wind blows

    Where does the wind blows? Everywhere! But that's a good poem you've written there =)

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Ways of Experiencing Life

    I think the word "You" is a little over-used but I suppose that's the style you've chosen... good job.

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Why I Hate Painting My Nails

    Let's paint a picture of you painting your nails... a picture tells a thousand words so a picture within a picture tells two thousand :P

    Aug 8, 2011


It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore