User avatar

VoraciousReader_545

  • Short Story » General, General Re: A (kind of long) short story - over 13

    OMG... this is... it's wow. It's just great. It's so descriptive and I didn't expect it and just... yeah. what I mean is it rocks! :D

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dreams are Not Realistic

    Everyone has pretty much said whatever there's left to critique. But I think you should continue this. It's up to you whether it's a short story or a chapter story.

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: New Story!(chapter one)

    I hate when people used 'I'. Should I just metion her name in the first paragraph? Anyway, come back to RK! No one's there :cry: ~Ashley~ :twisted:

    Mar 11, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: New Story!(chapter one)

    KayKay: Yeah I'm Ashley. I'm guessing you're Kayla. Anyway, Deidre is the main character so she's telling the story. Maybe I'll make the first paragraph like this instead. What do ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Ignore this one: read Gone Away Home(i changed it)

    Okay good but does that mean I should? :twisted:

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lost

    You have school? :shock: But but it's President Day. I'm off. 8)

    Feb 21, 2005


Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus