User avatar

VioletJune

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Ride

    OK omg peeps stop arguing over YWS I think the first reviewer was just witnessing her first menstrual cycle so take pity on her. If you want to bag on ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: When The Truth Speaks, It Hurts

    OK so I like how strong you made your main character's opinions, like about the emo's. I just hope you don't feel that way cause that would almost make you ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: When I Thought I Was Safe!

    Wow, this story was really good. I mean the wording skills weren't so great but the entire idea of the story totally gripped me and I want to read more! ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Secrets - Chapter 1

    OK just a couple notes haha. First off the way you describe how her parents work for the CIA is a little blunt and too straight forward, it doesn't leave ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Stubborn Key

    Omg! Hahahahahah I thought this was soo funny! I am laughing so loud right now that my mom is yelling at me. Brilliant story haha, thanks for brightening my day ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Love

    I think the reason we all fall in love, even if it's with the wrong people and we know it's just going to end up hurting us, is because we ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Torture

    I highly disagree with Morgan. "Silence. Noisy, noisy silence." Seems very clear to me. I mean haven't you ever been somewhere so quiet, so silent that it feels loud enough ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Urban De Sauveterre: Dance With the City, Eat Your Own Flesh

    Oh my God. I am officially in love with your piece, every part. There is nothing to object to because everything either makes me smile or laugh or stare perpetually ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Secret Legacy

    I really loved this one. I've been reading these things all day and this is the only one that really connected with me. It just has this really intriguing flow ...

    Mar 27, 2010


Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau