User avatar

Veritas

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poor little girl

    So short and yet so very effective and powerful. I call that a successful poem. I loved "They promised you the world/They gave you a corner". Very, very, powerful. Loved ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What's a kiss worth these days?

    Wow....that should be in a book somewhere!! I can't find anything to nitpick! Very intense despite it's length. It really does make you think about how worthless a kiss has ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: What A Heart Has Done

    The content of this poem is very beautiful a it was a pleasant read. I think you could change the format up a bit though. Some verses are super long, ...

    Jun 27, 2011


If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White