User avatar

VeraWinters

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: the lost

    hi there I don't really like this for the reason that the rhyme is boring. fine mine, etc repetitive. I don't really get this, something about a girl. sorry i ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Something I Totally Drummed Up

    This is okay. In a way it is a refeshingly simplae peice with a intresting message and good flow. But it also a bit of a wallow post. Your just ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: Removed

    I actually like this. I did not think I would but it is kind of refreshing and strong. Keep writing like you mean it Vera

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: ~*~Darkend Light~*~

    Good I really like this. A nice turn on the avadrede love poem with a good flow and wording. Good Job Keep writing like you mean it Vera

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: in the bathroom, early morning

    Id also like to mention that this does not seem like a R rated piece. It has no harsh language, sex or possibly offending themes. Just like to mention. Keep ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Waste Away With Me

    wow, really great, very lyrical and textured, well done keep writing like you mean it Vera

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You

    Very good, It's interesting, but it does feel like a first attempt. Try and go over it agaun and try to make it more polished. The idea feels kind of ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Axis

    This is very smart you have a great use of adjectives you use adjectives isn a really unique which many writers wok for. it is dark in parts it also ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I wish you'd die, Love

    for something that could be very cliched, this is very good

    Jun 21, 2009


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie