User avatar

Veni

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Anthem Within

    Review day! Who doesn’t love review day? My name is Vicky and I’m at your service. First of I love the plot idea of your story. It is interesting and ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Obsidian

    Oops error there. Your poem is very dramatic and had a clear purpose about it. I like the way you used the statement "It's a cold, cold rain, that falls ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: A Life So Far

    Hello, Wow. Are you a professional poet or something? As I read this poem, your writing took me on a journey through the senses as I'm sure was intended. I ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Story of My Life

    Talk about procrastiating Iggy. Not doing your homework by writing apoem about not doing your homework. Nice poem though. Really smooth. *awkward silence* You should use that as one of ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Mr. O'Clock

    Hi Iggy Congratulations on writing clever but captivating poem. It took me a couple of tries to understand the last verse, however that could just be me. I liked the ...

    Dec 22, 2010


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality