User avatar

Vandria

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Year 3000 (intro, rough draft, chapter 1)

    Thank you both for reviewing my work. You really helped me out with editting. I don't exactly have an eye for detail... I honestly don't know why the 3/4 thing ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Paranoia (Editted Ch. 1-3 and Ch. 4-6)

    Thank you very much, everyone. Your comments helped me. And yes... I suppose it is a bit boring in the beginning. xDD Sorry about that. And thank you about the ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Paranoia (Chapter 1-3)

    Thank you so much! :D You really gave me some great idea's, and I think I'll try to go back over my work a little slower. :lol: And I could ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Beauty is...

    Thank you. I'm sorry if I sounded like I wasn't trying to take criticism, I didn't mean to be that harsh. :( But thank you again for your help, I ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Beauty is...

    Um... Thank you for the review, but I did answer the question. :lol: Notice in the last verse I say 'True beauty is the mind'. :lol: The poem was just ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Two of my Poems

    Thank you! All of your tips helped me. As I reread the first verse of the first poem... Yeah, that doesn't rhyme. xD And its nice to finally find someone ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Young Romance

    Thank you! I read that you saw no that in grammar too? I forgot to use spellcheck, therefore alot of things went bad. :) But thanks again for the review!

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Purple's Hints!

    The only thing I found odd was that a purple birdleft blue feather? Haha! But I absoloutly loved it! So funny! Favorite line: Jimmy-Who was that? Marie- Those were the ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Detention

    Haha! That was a neat piece. The talking was very believable as to what they'd say. Addie seems like a big trouble maker to me! xD The ending was funny. ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Velvet Curtains

    Thank you! :D Sadly, poetry is my weakness. But I understand where your coming at. It is just like others. I'm not exactly an outcast, therefore my poem has no ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Torture Chamber

    Thank you! Your all so nice. I'm trying to find spellcheck on here...If anyone could let me know where it is, that'd be great! lolz I was actually just really ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Torture Chamber

    Thank you for helping me out. I know the spelling errors and stuff shouldn't be excused, but I actually copied that off of another website I wrote it on. I ...

    Aug 5, 2009


all of my friends talk to me like a dog rooting through a trashcan
— winterwolf0100