User avatar

Vampirewolf3

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Warcraft III:The Mission of the Freelancers

    Well, I think that this story should probably be under "Fan Fiction." Also, try considering copyright problems. One more thing, some people might not understand the complicated politics of "Warcraft."

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The war path

    Spelling errors in writing is (pauses to think, then falls asleep). Oh yes, flies. Little, tiny things that are somehow extremely annoying. "So annoying, yet so little!" screamed the frustrated ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Throne of Chaos

    Info dump....thanks for the "info" "dump" about info dumps.

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Throne of Chaos

    Thanks for all of the critics that have come to invade my post! :D Did I mention...thanks? Well, even if I did, thanks. P.S. Hunerzero, I changed that little bug.

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Throne of Chaos

    I guess that the first paragraph would be the prologue. The time period is sort of...time-less, but probablyt most like medival.

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Throne of Chaos

    Yay! Spruced up is the 2nd revision!

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Throne of Chaos

    erm...thanks for all the comments ill work on it

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: And This is the Crazy Part

    The tag read: Pixie Chief of of Development Section Two Yeah. I agree with Pixie: Chief of of Development does sound awkward. Other than that, I liked it.

    Oct 15, 2006


Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson