User avatar

Vampirewolf3

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Liars

    Chapter two is up. Maybe to expo is too cliche or boring?

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Liars

    Thanks for pointing out those mistakes. I have so many messy drafts that I lose track of what I really want to write. “You reckon this is the one?” said ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dawn

    Ooh! This is much better than the previous version! I like your new idea: most stories are about people who ARE magicians, living with other magicians, but this is just ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Silent

    I..um..kinda' rewrote my story. Hehe.

    May 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Menagerie - part one

    I enjoyed the story. The beggining really pulls you in.

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Man of the First World

    Cliche test. If you find this plot similar to yours, it could be a cliche. Boy kills parents. Turns out, the person who told him to kill his parents is ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Unnatural People

    Nazgul? Sounds like the creatures in Lord of the Rings, does it not? I didn't like, no actually, I hated the prologue. Info dump; everything said there could have been ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Balloons in Winter C8 /P

    I couldn't help but to ask the most useless question. Why are there so many C?'s? What are the C's?

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Blessed

    Skirmish. I noticed that word, this time through reading it. Aren;t skirmishes small battles? Why is it that big of a problem then?

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elf Son

    Hunterzero pointed most of them out, but there is just one thing. You have too many cliche-ish type events. Try to come up woth something original.

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Freedom

    Oooh. I liked Eragon. It was a pretty (who am I kidding? awesome) book i liked this little exerpt from arya's imprisonment

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Untitled. Needs title

    I liked the poem, but it lacked meter. A good title might be: "Why" I'm not sure, it's not that good of a title.

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Blessed

    Clear these fools from the tent so we can talk real business. Shouldn't these been in quotes? “Dmitri, please.” D-e-r-i-m-i-t-wha? (Hard to pronounce, so hard to remember). “We must do ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Silent

    Better now? (I guess it does take off a bit of excitement)

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Throne of Chaos

    Thanks for the crit. I change it all now.

    Nov 18, 2006


Moo.
— Cow