User avatar

VampX13

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Truth About Emily

    Thank-you also! I heart feedback! The main conflict has not been highlighted yet. These first few entries are meant to establish the daily going-ons in Emily's life. Her world will ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Truth About Emily

    Thank-you for the feedback. Now to clear up a few things: Emily is Canadian and is in the french emersion program at her school. She often times uses french when ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Kill For You

    Thanks.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Leaking Contradiction

    Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I didn't really want it go anywhere in particular. It was just a way of me showing how hypocritical I can be and humanity in ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Knock, K-nock?

    "We" is a character in the story but I can't introduce them as such because it ruins the whole surprise. (I can only hint at it's character with things like ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Knock, K-nock?

    Myth: Thank-you, I am glad you liked it. You are correct about the ... "about". Therefore I shall smite it! Griffinkeeper: Actually I put the prologue there to introduce the ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Forgotten Memories

    Whoops! You're right. *Scurries off to fix that.* (Indeed! Woot-woot, Anne Rice! :>)

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Forgotten Memories

    Thank you for the advice. I will actually be revising some othe mistakes here. Repitition, I now see, is a problem in this introduction. I'll try to lessen my use ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: His Prey

    Yeah, I can see how that would be confusing. Thanks for that correction. Erp - this might take some crazy revising... *Runs off to revise, like a good little Amanda.*

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Is It Real?

    The last part of the poem was something I added as a thought-provoker. I added it a while after I'd finished this poem. Oh and get ready for my head ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Untitled Lament

    That was very sweet and really did describe Oscar Wilde. And, even though it was primarily ryhming, the poem had a rythm. I love rythmic poetry. I don't think there's ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Is It Real?

    Thanks. Feel free to critic a bit too though. After all I would not want my head to swell up too much from compliments.

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: His Prey

    Oh. I find "you" or, I do believe it's called, second person narritive puts you more so in the story. Instead of reading about a character you are the character. ...

    Oct 9, 2006


But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took