User avatar

UnidreamXOXO

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Other Re: Chapter 1

    Okay, thanks.

    Jun 16, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Other Re: Chapter 1

    Thank you for your help! :)

    Jun 12, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Other Re: Chapter 1

    I know. I'll use the suggestions because they're helpful :)

    Jun 5, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Other Re: Chapter 1

    I don't blame you, my chapter is really terrible in my opinion. Don't worry, like I said before, I'll improve the chapter

    Jun 4, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Other Re: Chapter 1

    Thank you, I'll try and improve the chapter.

    Jun 4, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: Tootsie Pop Commercial

    Alright, you're welcome

    Jan 4, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: A Love With a Taste Of Blues

    Jan 3, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Twerk (A Poem From A Rapper's Point of View)

    I rapped this song in my head!

    Jan 3, 2017
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Burning

    My sister sang this as a rap song and this is awesome! :)

    Jan 3, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Numb

    Wow, this poem is honestly perfect. You have amazing descriptions of words. This really helped me visualize what is going on, vividly. Keep up the amazing work of being a ...

    Jan 3, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Chapter 2

    Jan 2, 2017


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)