User avatar

UnidreamXOXO

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Protector #1

    Wow, I've got to say that this is very amazing. I love that it is easy to visualise where the story takes place and what is going on. The relationship ...

    Jun 3, 2017
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Ode to Donald Trump

    I really, really love this poem. It's very hilarious and I died laughing because of this. You perfectly described Donald Trump's true nature like he only wants to use a ...

    Jan 3, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: Tootsie Pop Commercial

    Not gonna lie, this poem is really great! However, there are a few grammatical mistakes. The "i"s need to be capitalised since it's referring to yourself. Also, the very first ...

    Jan 3, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: A Love With a Taste Of Blues

    Let me start off by saying that this poem is great! I love how you've written this poem: it's short, descriptive and it's very vivid to imagine what is happening. ...

    Jan 3, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: One More Time with Feeling

    This is very well written, I can tell that this story has a lot of effort in it. I like that there is a tension of Gia demanding for a ...

    Jan 3, 2017
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: An Absence of Light, Part 1 (REVISED)

    I really like your story, it has a lot of depth with feelings, it helps to visualize how the characters are feeling. I like the transition of Xander feeling fine ...

    Jan 3, 2017


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace