-
Re: I can't believe I wrote this
The blade, whistling through the air, stopped inches from my heart. “No,” he whispered”, I will not” “Why,” I asked him, looking into his emerald eyes, he was ordered to, ...
Oct 30, 2010 -
Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 2
Chapter 2 Neighbour-less Number Thirteen Thirteen 'years' later... Suzy blinked, and then stared at the house in front of her, her mouth hung open in astonishment. She clenched her fists ...
Oct 30, 2010 -
Re: The Tears of Battle
The Tears of Battle I sprang into the fight, wildly swinging my sword with adrenaline before I regained control of myself. I reined myself under control (Repetition, probably try to ...
Oct 20, 2010 -
Re: A short Halo respawn story
The world was black. An all consuming Should be "all-consuming" black. I was weightless. The darkness pushed in on my soul, my lungs were struggling Not a big deal, but ...
Oct 17, 2010 -
Re: the incredibal icecube
The Incredible Ice Cube I remember it was year 88 B.C. and I was running from the other kids in the tribe. I was running and tripped and fell on ...
Oct 17, 2010 -
Re: Fire
Interesting. Brings out the fact that fire can become a raging monster at any moment. I've fought 3 wildfires, so I know what it is like with the heavy smoke, ...
Oct 17, 2010
