-
Re: Weaving the Web of Fate (concept and prologue)
The year is 2012 of the Common Era, and the world is in crisis. The economic recession threatens to bring down entire nations, and global warming is changing weather patterns ...
Sep 5, 2011 -
Re: WHEN I'M GONE
Wow, this is really deep and enticing, it really kept me reading on throughout the sotry! I can see how people might feel if their alone, and if people would ...
Aug 18, 2011 -
Re: Dream Big
I like the poem, though it was choppy. With every word seperated it was hard to grasp the concept of the poem. I would creat a Stanza for this poem, ...
Aug 17, 2011 -
Re: Let the bullets fly
I would recomend overlooking this passage, I see some mistakes. She raises the gun to her head , pulls the trigger , and let's the bullets fly . You need ...
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Writers Block
I like how this explains what many writers will confront some time in their life. it happened to me alot, how I will stare at the computer screenw ith my ...
Aug 14, 2011 -
Re: Ugly
The story is intresting, and the one thing that I liked was how the character speaks to you. It's almost if you're interviewing the charater and she just blurts out ...
Aug 5, 2011 -
Re: Unfolding the painful truth
This piece is really well written, and when I started reading it, the poem almost soundedd like a long story that somebody had to tell, yet only shorten it with ...
Aug 5, 2011 -
Re: The Window
Although i didn't quite grasped the concept of this poem, it has a nice tone and I love how the words are placed whithin this poem. What I like to ...
Aug 5, 2011 -
Re: The Massiveness of How Sad It Is to Want Someone (1)
This has to be the best I've ever read. You just have the perfect amount of detail and emotion to keep me reading. Now I'm left with questions, and thats ...
Aug 5, 2011
