User avatar

Tusker93

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Time

    In my opinion this was a successful introduction of the character in that I could really feel how bitter and pessimistic she was about the world and people. The style ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Chasing the Wind

    I really, really liked this poem it's one of the best I've ever read! It all flowed and rhymed nicely and the words really kindled some nice imagery - favourite ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Trains

    It's got a nice little message, the style is concise and efficient too. Spelling and grammar honestly seem fine to me. And you're right I suppose the beauty of it ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: NightBlind

    There were a couple spelling errors I noticed but I have to say I was totally absorbed from the beginning to the end. I've never read twilight or any other ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Child of A War-Torn Country

    That was really something! :o. I usually dislike poetry that doesn't rhyme but this had me interested all the way true. It's really emotional and I could easily picture the ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Short poem: Door to heaven

    are you intending to write a whole book in rhymes ? o.O Just asking. like good old Dr. Seuss :lol:. Liked this poem, hope you keep writing.

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dear Heartbreaker...(My reality)

    That was really something, just wow. If I was the guy reading this at first I'd be thinking "my god she's such a fucking loser' but after a couple lines ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: He never...

    It's almost like a true story. Really nicely written overall and got a true message. Got to me definitely. I really liked the way you wrapped it up, creepy but ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Who is that Man on the Cross?

    That was fantastic. I've not got much to say except you should write more like this :D! It flowed, the rhyming was great, the imagery spot on - it was ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Last Stand

    I really liked that! It was so nicely worded that you didn't care whether it rhymed or not after a few lines. This isn't much of a critique I know ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Deleted

    When it said 'Who is this person?' I thought the speaker had schizophrenia for a moment :lol: then I realised it was about losing someone so it must've just been ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: God (R&R)

    I loved the poem, this is one of the few times I've been impressed by poems which tell stories! When I started reading it I was entranced into finishing it ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To Be Loved

    Overall - A nicely written poem, lots of emotion :o. It made me sympathise and empathise with the speaker of the poem, this is more of a comment than a ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Chasing Rainbows

    Fantastic writing style and it's definitely refreshing compared to your run of the mill romance. The style is what I enjoyed most in this and I'd also recommend poetry if ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Apocalypse

    Firstly, I loved the idea behind the story. “I shall be the peace bringer and the end to all of you. I shall be the solution.” Mortis smiled a soft ...

    Sep 6, 2008


All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna