User avatar

Trina

  • Short Story » Narrative, Spiritual Re: Falling

    Thank you for you your comments! Yeah I was meant to change the capitalized 'He' so yeah it is the same person. I wasn't quite sure whether it was a ...

    Dec 24, 2016
  • Short Story » Narrative, Spiritual Re: Falling

    Thank you!! I will definitely touch it up after your comments %uD83D%uDE0A

    Dec 23, 2016
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Echo

    Wow thank you a lot!! That actually really helped!! I know exactly what to do now haha Thanks again! :D

    Apr 15, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Echo

    Thanks Dreamy! I'm so glad you liked it! haha thanks for advice :)

    Apr 12, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Echo

    Thanks :) haha I probably need to think about writing more seeing as this was just meant to be a short story..

    Apr 12, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Echo

    Thanks Olive!!! :) Yeah! It does look better with a capital, i think i must have missed that as i was typing haha Just saying, it isnt a new speaker ...

    Apr 12, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Echo

    Thank you soooo much Iggy!!! That's some great advice! :D It is meant to be a short story, but I might continue it. The Echo says the last line, just ...

    Apr 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Snow: The Tale of a Cold Heart (Prologue)

    Sure, no problem :)

    Apr 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Backstabbers.

    Hey! This is incredibly described! It really feels like you are feeling what the person in this is feeling. I feel like I know the pain she/he is going through, ...

    Apr 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Backstabbers.

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey! This is incredibly described! It really feels like you are feeling what the person in this is feeling. I feel like I know the pain she/he is going through, ...

    Apr 10, 2014


You flare, you flicker, you fade... And in the end, all your tomorrows become yesterdays.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)