User avatar

TreeHugger12

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ode to Kamas

    It was a cute and sweet gesture. And I liked it a lot. That's all I can say...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Mark of The Stones Chapter 3

    kinda confusing ain't it? Is it possible to delete posts?

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Mark of The Stones Chapter 3

    BTW, you probably read my first two failed attempts at improving this story. If you haven't read the first two chapters of this character's story, I suggest you should.

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Mark of The Stones Chapter 3

    Well, I've never really read or watched the Percy Jackson Movie and I wrote this a year ago... But sure, I'll watch out for that. Thanks for the tip. :)

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Mark of The Stones Chapter 3

    Thanks again... I appreciate comments like yours Ranger Hawk, they're really helpful! :)

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mark of the stones Chapter 1 and 2

    Thanks for the tips and comments! They were helpful!

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shifters: Chapter 5

    Loved this one! I loved probably as much as you loved writing it! It was totally awesome!!! I sure hope you keep it up!

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Alice Who Lives Down the Rabbit Hole; Ch. 3

    No, no, no!!! Don't stop! these stories are great! I love them... They are quite good.... I want to know what happened and what is going to happen to Alice! ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Life As A Two-Finned Freak ~ Chapter 2

    I liked this better than the first. You really are getting better. Could you PM me when you upload the third?

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Above the clouds Chapter Two

    Oh, by the way, PM me the next time you post a chapter. :)

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mark of The Stones Chapter 2

    I'm sorry, I haven't written in a while. This is actually an "old" story. I got a bad case of writer's block. So I wasn't able to read it or ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Unsure of title yet but I'll go with Mark Of The Stones

    Thanks for all your posts! I know I have a lot to learn. Thanks for your comments. they were helpful! I think I might have a problem with describing the ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shifters: Chapter 2 part 2

    Wow, you left me breathless. But somehow, it seemed quite short. I'm not really good at reviewing or critiquing or that stuff but, I think I know enough to say ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shifters: Chapter 2

    All I can say is AWESOME. Great imagination... Although you should have described the stony rhino thingy even more. But all in all, it was great! Loved it.

    Jan 24, 2010


what are we?? Writers!!! What are we allergic to?? Giving our characters happiness!!
— creeperfeverdreams