User avatar

TreeHugger12

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shifters: Chapter 4

    This rocks! Another excellent chapter. As others have stated before me, you do have a few grammatical errors but I'm sure if you go over it again it'll be fine. ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The White Knight Epilogue Michael Happy at Last

    I like the ending. It has a nice twist to it. :) You have typographical errors, and sound like you're starting to get bored writing this. Aside from that, it's ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shifters: Chapter 3 part 3

    I just logged on and was lucky enough to spot your post. :) I really liked it. I didn't find anything wrong with it, but that's just me. I'm not ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The White Knight Chapter Seven Defeat Desolation and Hope

    Actually, I saw several problems with punctuation and missing letters. Aside from this, great job! It's really like reading a book. Though one must wonder if Maria had been trained ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shifters: Chapter 3 part 2

    When I received your PM, I was all "Yay! Shifters! Shifters!" I love the way you put the mood in perfectly. I'm not really good at criticizing and my grammar's ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (0)

    Yes i was wondering how old these bullies were when I read the part about plunging Clara underwater... Unless this is a place ravaged by war or as hero stated, ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Alice Who Lives Down the Rabbit Hole; Ch. 2

    Yes, as the others have said, you have a rather confusing way of describing things. But it was all very good actually. And it wasn't as confusing as the first. ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Alice Who Lives Down the Rabbit Hole; Ch. 1

    Well, It was good but the descriptions were a bit to confusing. You might overwhelm the reader. I actually tend to skip those kinds of parts where you describe so ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: No One Would Miss Me ~ Kingdom Hearts

    I think If you've played the game (or have a talkative cousin or brother who does) you'll understand the story. It's a great narration of that scene. So full of ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twilight - A Reality.

    Ahaha, that was certainly an interesting twist. Maybe you should have added in the detail that his eyes turn black when he's about to feed. Poor Charlie though, he's about ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    OMG HAHAHA I was literally laughing out loud. My mom gave me one of those 'my daughter is crazy for bursting out into hysterical laughter over nothing' looks. Ahhh... *wipes ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Breaking Dawn add on

    I agree with Sae, you did sound a lot like Steph Meyer. In general, I'm a twi-hater but what the heck, I read the books so I know about it. ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: That's So Edward

    Aw, I was laughing so hard I thought it would bust my op stitches! Haha, It was the funniest (and probably most accurate) depiction of how R Patz would react. ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Sun's Frozen Tears; Ch. 1

    Um, woah. I don't think I understand. Sorry but I think it's too draggy. This kind of writing is probably for the older audience. But you have an impressive way ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Above the clouds Chapter Two

    I agree with with Classy, you did introduce too much adventure in the first chapter. At least your tenses are a bit better this time around(I think, I'm in kind ...

    Jan 23, 2010


Attention is the beginning of devotion.
— Mary Oliver, Upstream