User avatar

Tree

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    HA. Is Twilight really that funny? if so i should read it! This was my favourite part.: E: I remember it like it was yesterday. B: It was yesterday! I ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Proudly Pudgy

    Kay thats nice. I am really pudgy too. Actually... not really. Im not pudgy at all. My dog is, though. He always gets into the place where we keep his ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Neighbor

    Wow tha must of hurt. I would run straight inside and into the washroom to wash it out as i am a=saying ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: FREAKY SPAGHETTI

    HA HA HAHA A HAH AHA AHAH AH HZAH HA HAH AH AHA HAH AHA AH A HAHAH AHAHA THAT WAS SO FUNNY! Sorry i had a big laff attack. ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hand

    Hi. I have some knit picks or whatever they are called.sorry i do not know how to quote. Okay. First thing's first: My hand holds wonder My hand holds fear. ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tribute to Puck the Fairy

    I suggest : Making it a bit longer Making sure the lines have somewhat a flowful flow to them Make it flow more You forgot to put a capital on: ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Twilight && Harry Potter

    I like it. I can tell it was kind of thrown together but i like things that way. te things ppl think of! Haha ah ah ahahahhah aha hah ah ...

    Mar 8, 2009


Not me seeing all these wall posts about peoples quotes and wondering: "When will it be my turn?"
— thetaostedwriter