-
Re: Family Gathering
Thank you for your short review, I'm glad that the poem was thrilling for you and that you enjoyed it :D I have changed the last time,but hopefully you prefer ...
Nov 24, 2013 -
Re: Family Gathering
Hello defyinggravity, thank you for your review. I will read through my poem and fix the grammatical errors. I left the poem open for the reader to make up there ...
Nov 24, 2013 -
Re: Family Gathering
Hello Carley, i will first apologise for taking so long to reply. I moved house so everything has been in the air. I am very grateful for your review, it's ...
Nov 24, 2013 -
Re: Death Becomes Her
Thank you for your comment, its always nice to hear such nice words. I like how to interpreted the poem its interesting to see what people read and take from ...
Nov 24, 2013 - Re: Family Gathering Sep 18, 2013
- Re: Family Gathering Sep 18, 2013
-
Re: Family Gathering
Just so you all know, there should be stanza's every 5 lines. However when I submitted it it wouldn't let me and nothing changed when I edit it :( So ...
Sep 11, 2013 -
Re: Sudden Discomfort
I feel really sorry for you that I've given you an honest review where I did actually say I liked your poem, and that I, 'I' didn't understand it and ...
Sep 11, 2013 -
Re: Locket
Hey Paola, thank you so much for your kind words :) I'm glad that you liked the imagery that I was hopefully able to create for the reader. I wanted ...
Jun 5, 2013 -
Re: Locket
Thank you so much for your comment :) I'm glad that you could imagine her because it makes me feel like I did a good job of describing her :) ...
Jun 5, 2013 -
Re: Locket
Thank you (I think) for the review. I would probably go as far to say that you didn't really get the poem. I understand that you think it is to ...
Jun 5, 2013 -
Re: The First Time
Thank you for your improvements :D Grammar is the one thing I always fall down on. Glad that you liked the poem and thanks for the comment :)
Jun 2, 2013 -
Re: For James
Thank you for the review and your kind words :D You are now the second person to say something against the ending, so I'll into a different ending I think ...
May 31, 2013 -
Re: For James
Hello Magpie :D Thank you for the review, and thank you very much for correcting my grammatical errors. One of my main downfalls is my grammar haha. I'm glad that ...
May 28, 2013 -
Re: Practise Makes Perfect
Thank you for the review :D I really wanted to bring the true feelings of the serial killer into the poem so I'm glad you thought they came across :D ...
Apr 28, 2013
