User avatar

Tomboy044

Lou

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Harry Potter: The Legacy.

    I really like this. I love how you have shared with us a little bit of your childhood and letting us in. Letting us see what it was like in ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Safety Poem

    Really good poem. To make it more powerful I'd describe the injuries of the others more just to make the message more important to the reader. Good job! x

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Friends everywhere

    'Looking down at England in vain' would sound better in my opinion. Overall, really good! :) x

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: tension

    I see what you were trying to do and it's a clever idea but I think that you need to make it a bit more clearer... x

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: One of Those Days...; First Edit

    I liked it! I also liked how you told the story, it was really interesting! I want more! Congrats on such a piece of fantastic writing x

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Lotus

    Really clever! I like your take on the afterlife too! Congrats! x

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Understand Mother

    Brillaint! The only thing: 'try's' should be 'tries'. I really like how you show the isolation too! :) Good job! x

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Dear Hanna

    You made me cry! This is such a powerful piece of writing as I believe that it really captures the writer's heart and makes them feel like they are witnessing ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Goodbye

    This absolutely gorgous. I like how you haven't set a really morbid tone yet still have a good level of respect. The imagery is beautiful as well! Your grandad would ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Extract From A New Story Idea

    OK guys, I've gone over the text again and made sure that it is clear when a differnt character's perspective is being shown. One thing I have noticed is that ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Extract From A New Story Idea

    Hey, thanks for reading. Once again the problem seems to be that the different perspectives were not made clear, so I have now edited the text so that it becomes ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Extract From A New Story Idea

    Hey, thanks a lot for reading an commenting! To be honest I did look over the extract after I had posted it and wonder if the different character's perspectives were ...

    Jul 14, 2011


On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus