User avatar

Toboldlygo

Toboldlygo

  • Short Story » Supernatural, Dramatic Re: noise

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! First of all, thank you for providing the detailed information at the beginning. I'm actually on the fence about doing that but I ...

    May 24, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Chapter 6: Contract

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! Let's get this piece out of the Green Room, shall we? Overall, I think this is a great piece! I think the flashback ...

    May 24, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 9.1

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for another review! Well, first of all, another fine chapter! Very well done, very exciting to read more (and hopefully we won't have to wait too ...

    May 23, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Five

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! Let's get this piece out of the Green Room now, shall we? First of all, THANK YOU for getting this out before we ...

    May 22, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Four

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! First of all, I really love how you describe everything in your story! Lines such as, "The forest seemed shrouded in darkness thick ...

    May 22, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: mirrors

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! I really love what you do with your backgrounds. I'm not going to lie, the way you present your poetry is actually a ...

    May 22, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: nutrition facts

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! First of all, I think this is an extremely interesting piece! The way you formatted it makes me think more of prose than ...

    May 22, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Secret of Tayburn Zoo: 16.2

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! I love that you have a note with a specific question because I was able to think about something that might be helpful ...

    May 20, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Technology, Realistic Re: Chapter 5: Willow

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! I'm going to give you some super generic but hopefully helpful tips, first. I recommend giving us a brief chapter summary (1-3 sentences) ...

    May 19, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Before the Dragon - Chapter 7.5

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! Let's get this piece out of the Green Room now, shall we? The first thing I noticed was that there is a ton ...

    May 18, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Secret of Tayburn Zoo: 16.1

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! The first thing I noticed is that this is very long, so good for you for your dedication to writing it and publishing ...

    May 17, 2019
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Dramatic Re: The Little Drummer Girl

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! My first impression is that this is a cute little story. It's a nice little story about a young girl moving and then ...

    May 15, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Poems Don't Come Easy

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! Well, first of all, I must say, I feel for this poor character of yours. That was a lot of pain and effort ...

    May 15, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Wis-per Chapter 8

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! Let's get this piece out of the Green Room, shall we? The first thing I noticed is that this chapter pretty much starts ...

    May 15, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Action / Adventure Re: Jilly (4)

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! Let's go ahead and get this fine work out of the Green Room now. :) Well, right off the bat, I felt overwhelmed ...

    May 14, 2019


Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox