User avatar

Tobiah

Tobiah

  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Infinite.

    Hello there. :3 I like love poems. No matter how many times they're written, I still enjoy them. This poem was no exception. Haha. There was just a couple things ...

    May 27, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Reframing

    Hello Nutty! I have come, as requested. :3 This was was deep, bro. I keep reading it to get a better understanding of it, and the more I read, the ...

    May 21, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: Stoneslide - Query Letter

    Hello Maddie. :P I'm going to tell you right now that I have absolutely no experience with writing query letters. Though I have heard a lot, so let me see ...

    May 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Everything in Between

    Hello there, Lovely poem you have here. I can certainly relate to the passion for music and rhythm. And, the beauty of which I feel like that 'and' isn't really ...

    May 18, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Tears, worms, and cotton candy

    Hello there, This is my first review, so please bare with me. What you're trying to get across here is quite relatable; we all have those days when everything seems ...

    May 18, 2015


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy