User avatar

Tinkerbell

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: No Words

    lol, brad made me laugh just then "I suggest you run with the Watermelons the whole way through before setting them down" Sorry I'm over that now :oops: I actually ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fire

    "Skirmishing holocaust I facsimile chiffon! Girdle of phlogiston! Everyone lapse! ( gone )" London aspen, this made me laugh, it was actually strangely satisfying to read! ConnoR, I think you ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Traveling Light

    This poem flows well and I enjoyed reading it aloud. The only sentence that stuck out ot me and seemed out of place was "Go back home" It seemed shorter ...

    Dec 1, 2006


"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery