User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Lyrics » Realistic, Other Re: Ghosts of Christmastime

    Hello again 😊 I have come to you for another review, this time because of the event! Let’s go! I already like the line abt lifeblood. And that it rhymes. ...

    Dec 22, 2025
  • Article / Essay » Technology, Realistic Re: Photography

    I feel with this Avatar only good things can come =D And maybe I can finally use that festive template I stole from Leya ? In any case, Happy The ...

    Dec 22, 2025
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The French Revolution

    Alright, most chaotic of us all, it is he and I guess I am gonna try my hand at reading an essay now xd Also I am ready to learn ...

    Dec 22, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Escape

    Hello, he have begun. And once again I don’t feel like this is the poem for a festive template… Already I can tell that this is a very personal poem. ...

    Dec 22, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: He doesn't call anymore

    Hallo Alex! The have begun. So I am back to reviewing poetry 😊 Oh why the dash here? ā€œ-looking for answersā€œ It feels like a deliberate break in the poem. ...

    Dec 22, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Paper Straw

    Alright the have begun. And as promised, here’s my thoughts ^^ I already like the name of your poem :3 And I figured from the very first lines that this ...

    Dec 22, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: swear it on the sharp edge

    Alright the have begun. Let’s work from top to bottom of what I can do in the Green Room and hi, Silvern! I already really like the beginning. I understand ...

    Dec 22, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Loosely Lawful | 5

    Aww I had to smile at the librarian following her everywhere. Also the stick thing, misappropriating it like this! ā€œand she got to beat people up.ā€ I like a MC ...

    Dec 21, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Loosely Lawful | 4

    And Chapter 4 too 😊 Achtung, tho There’s an apostrophe missing here: ā€œThe temple kitchens made baconā€ right in the first sentence ^^° And this made me giggle: ā€œIt was ...

    Dec 21, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Loosely Lawful | 3

    Onto Chapter 3 😊 I wish there was any real hint on what exactly brough the adventurer system down. Just… a tiny teaser, a complaint from Sera. Ooofff five years ...

    Dec 21, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: You don't know me

    Okay, Quinn, I didn't really want to review any poems for the foreseeable future... But yours doesn't show up in the Green Room anymore, despite only having 1 review. So, ...

    Dec 21, 2025
  • Other » Narrative, Literature Re: release.

    Hi Cats :3 Hope you have a good morning! Are you sure ā€œchalantā€ is the right word here? I was an extrovert who was chalant and didn't care a fuck ...

    Dec 21, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Narrative Re: The March of the Proles (Part One)

    Hello 😊 I have come for another of your works in the Green Room, so let’s head right in! And this time, it’s sci-fi, a genre I’m getting more and ...

    Dec 21, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Loosely Lawful | 2

    Back for chapter 2. I will probably read all of them till the end of the month ^^ Ohh I like that Kyle has sharp eyebrows. In general, I really ...

    Dec 21, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Loosely Lawful | 1

    Hia! I came here on a recommendation so have my thoughts =D Ya know when Kyle remained confused, even after pulling out this ā€œweaponā€ of his, my first thought was: ...

    Dec 20, 2025


gonna be honest, i dont believe in the moon
— sheyren