User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter One: Donut Crumbs 1.2

    Alright, the dice chose this over 15 other options =D Hi Lady, as promised, I have come for your story. And I kinda hope that this is the right one ...

    Jan 6
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Delirium - Chapter 1

    The dice have spoken and chosen the first chapter of Delirium for me to read 😊 Let’s head straight in! And my first thought is… that you could be more ...

    Jan 6
  • Short Story » Spiritual, Action / Adventure Re: The Hope of a Kingdom

    Good evening, Messenger 😊 Felt like doing a final review today and I like focusing on stories so much more than focusing on poems ^^ Hmm I already feel like ...

    Jan 5
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter One: Rule Number One: Don't Hack Your School Network. Or If You Do, Don't Get Caught.

    Hi SanaPathan, I have so many things I want to read now that my Green Room work has winded down that I resorted to rolling dice. Congratz, the dice chose ...

    Jan 5
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Lovers in Blue

    Hey Alex 😊 A short story is much more up my alley =D Hm I find it a bit strange that we are talking about celestial objects and then you ...

    Jan 5
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: Abigail & Karley: Part 2- The Date

    Alright, what a warning ^^° Here we go. But first, grammar. I cannot help myself. Something’s wrong with this sentence: “the sound of people laughing and talking filled the air, ...

    Jan 4
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Surrender

    Oh does that mean the sun? "The marble has gotten colder" That's a really nice metaphor! Remember that you need a dash for bone-deep :) Annd we're at the TW ...

    Jan 3
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Winter Crush

    Hi Alex, I wanted to take a look at your poem and so here I am :3 Hm here’s how my process went: from the first 4 lines: school crush? ...

    Jan 2
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Prologue

    I am so sorry, but I didn’t realise there’s also a prologue. Why are you so confusing YWS Q_Q Oh Marin and Sugei are siblings. I …somehow never registered that! ...

    Jan 1
  • Other » Mystery / Suspense, Other Re: Delirium (The Prelude)

    Okay first review of the new year and who could I review other than you ? Happy New Year Ravena :3 Also I so did not expect the style of ...

    Dec 31, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Garnets on the Asteric Plane - Chapter 2

    Decided it is time for more Garnets. Here we go =D I like that callback =D “that was the size of his actual second cousin that was twice removed.“ Hm ...

    Dec 31, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter 4: The apartment

    Ah I remember the previous chapter. Something about Minna and a Ghoul! Shouldn’t it be “li’l ol’ me” with these apostrophes? I like the way Simon speaks and also that ...

    Dec 30, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Prologue

    Hey Ravena, it’s been a looong while. But I have finally settled down enough to read the first work in the TFR folder! I already like that you call it ...

    Dec 29, 2025
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Death of a Showgirl: Taylor Swift, Womanhood, and Labor Production

    Time for another essay review 😊 Hmm I don’t think I understand what you mean with . Is this talking about quantity? Like a certain quantity of A is worth ...

    Dec 29, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Loosely Lawful | 11

    Oh I am afraid of this summary. Let’s… cautiously proceed. Sera coming out swinging this chap, huh? Sera wished that the ball would just disappear to wherever Kyle’s net-stick and ...

    Dec 29, 2025


It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain