-
Re: I Love Physics! [Ch. II, Nine]
See. Nine got its own spot on the list and the dice basically immediately chose it xd I think this chapter length is way more manageable already. And I kinda ...
Jan 27 -
Re: A Chicken on Trial: Chapter Five, Ruffling Feathers
Hey Horison, the dice rolls have led me to the next chapter of your story. So let’s see if we’re getting near the trial any time soon. It’s only 2 ...
Jan 26 -
Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 4
You must have gotten a spam review at some point. It still says you have 2 reviews and it doesn’t show up in the Green Room anymore. But luckily I ...
Jan 26 -
Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 13
Hi RatHat! Didn’t do much reading the past 4 days –we were on vacation! But I’m back now and the dice have chosen another chapter of Eternal Beauty! Nice to ...
Jan 26 -
Re: Apocalypse
Hey since I liked your last story so much, I decided to read more of yours 😊 Ah, alright, zombie apocalypse time. Sounds like the MC doesn’t quite know yet ...
Jan 25 -
Re: I know how this story ends.
Hia Mint. You got lots of likes but no one felt brave enough to review so let me do the honours. I would have come earlier but there was a ...
Jan 25 -
Re: ** [Ch. XV, Nine] - Part II
Hi Rebel, let’s see how far I get with reading today. It do be 38 minutes of unfiltered Nine after all 😊 I already like the beginning. That Nine gets ...
Jan 24 -
Re: silencing the noise
I’m kinda in a poetry mood today so let’s look at your poem, gen 😊 And already you hit me with something super relatable: silencing your thoughts with noise. That’s ...
Jan 23 -
Re: Strawberries
Hi Dove, I’m reading a really difficult book and thought I take a break to read your poem 😊 I find an allergy to strawberries is one of the saddest ...
Jan 23 -
Re: Crossing the Rubicon
I heard of the saying “crossing the rubicon” – as in a fancy way to say the point of no return and how hard it is to realise if you’ve ...
Jan 23 -
Re: Dysphoria
Good morning! I've come to try my hand at poetry again so hopefully, it'll be to your liking :) I really like how the poem gets right to the point, ...
Jan 23 -
Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 12
Another excellent quote 😊 Ohh I wonder why Marin thinks Kei’s in need of this locket? Considering that it already means something to her—the creek was mentioned yet again. As ...
Jan 22 -
Re: A Chicken on Trial: Chapter Four, Flying the Coop
And a new day with a new chicken chapter :3 So I feel like this sentence “Henrietta nearly teetered off! “ kinda feels like a token mention of Henrietta, the ...
Jan 22 -
Re: A Chicken on Trial: Chapter Three, The Fowl Witch
I’m a little late with reviewing today so let’s head straight in ^^ Last time Henrietta got herself a legal defender who already achieved her release back to her home! ...
Jan 21 -
Re: A Chicken on Trial: Chapter Two, Legal Eagle and her Hen Defendant
Dice called for the second chapter of this immediately so let’s do this :3 So headpats are a no go but head scritchies are ok for Henrietta, gotcha. Also they ...
Jan 20
