User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Grey Tidings: Chapter 1 (v4p2)

    So, it’s been a while but the dice list does not forget 😊 Here I am! I already approve of goose familiars :3 Hm I find the phrasing: “as always ...

    Mar 16
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: After Valentine’s Day (part two)

    Okay after some excursions into other stories, it’s finally time for part 2 of this. I mean, last time, Janice fell into her dark urges and murdered her not-bf. After, ...

    Mar 16
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Piercing the Veil CHP 2 {Sanders Sides Fanfiction}

    Ah yes, the dice finally landed on this one. I didn’t quite like the centaur story as much but I was rly looking forward to this chapter 2 :3 I ...

    Mar 15
  • Other » General, Realistic Re: the weight of being

    Hia, the dice chose your story this time so let's see! "Sunlight peeks through to pin me to the sheets" oh that's such a nice description! I'm not so sure ...

    Mar 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: Kerias Winter

    Hi Krampus! @CrimsonTears recommended your story and so I put it on my to-read and it got finally chosen! So, here I am :3 And the first thing I notice ...

    Mar 13
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: After Valentine’s Day (part one)

    You know, it’s actually nice to read this until the reality that, yes, you still didn’t check how to do Dialogue Formatting comes crashing down and I’m sad again. I ...

    Mar 12
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter Eight: Unexpected Visitor

    Ahh I wanted to read this yesterday and then I forgot ! Shame on me!! Solid start, I am so on board with this. Also I read this “ Stress ...

    Mar 11
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: 02. Kraak

    Chosen for a second review =D Let’s see if these are connected stories or single instances; I am ready. While I do enjoy that first paragraph to a degree, I ...

    Mar 10
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: 01. Wails

    Good morning! I had this on my list for a while and I finally got to read it :3 I really like your descriptions and the mood your setting. I ...

    Mar 9
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Exodus Chapter 001

    Hia! Your summary has made me very curious about your story while it was still in the Green Room so here I am to finally read it! I already like ...

    Mar 8
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Action / Adventure Re: Cherry Blossoms And Steel (NOT YET READY!)

    So… I’m confused. Is it “not yet ready” or not? Because in one of the comments you said that it is ready but that you can no longer change the ...

    Mar 7
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Horror Re: Unnamed Ghost Book Chapter 1: Janet Goes To A Seance

    I see people were doing reviews so I thought I’d join in. I already find your very first sentence intriguing! I don’t really like the next sentence tho. I feel ...

    Mar 6
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 7 (Part 2)

    Well well well, it took a while but I am here to finish reading Chapter 7, finally :3 I think I didn’t mention it before but I love that the ...

    Mar 5
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Loosely Lawful | 12

    I know I should wait until other people also see the awesomeness that is Loosely Lawful but I cannot wait! Let’s see this aftermath of the creature ! Ah and ...

    Mar 4
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Spark of The Rebellion Chapter 10

    Good morning Reaper 😊 There we go, a summary! Might want to put it in a spoiler tag or something so that readers who are up to date don’t need ...

    Mar 4


"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore