User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Health Re: Wings of Fire INFECTION AU- based on the wings of fire book 10 ''The Ice''

    Hah since I want people to read my fanfiction in a fandom no one but me seems to know about, I guess the first step is also to read fic ...

    Mar 23
  • Other » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: šŸ­šŸ«€šŸŽŖ Anything is a party if you want it to be šŸŽŖšŸ«€šŸ­

    …I should have known this was gonna be lyrics/a poem. But I am here now so let’s do this! *reads* …and the child’s POV. Hooo boy, we’re gonna be in ...

    Mar 23
  • Other » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Pigment and Bone

    Ah since I have like three reviews to go to the next star, here I am =D Hia Nandinini, how’s it going? Oha I wonder why you chose the world ...

    Mar 23
  • Other » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: A Sunny Day in Sparkle City

    Ok I accidentally clicked on this and idk how that happened but i guess i can review it while I'm here =D Love the font :3 Hmmm I wonder why ...

    Mar 23
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Lie that Saved the World Prologue

    Hia Reaper. Dice finally landed on your story and I guess I’ll start in the beginning. You might want to make sure though that the chapters are all neatly ordered ...

    Mar 23
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Jude the painter

    Another story that already has one review 😊 Well I feel like your opening paragraph makes me want to know more: they call it a school but it is also ...

    Mar 23
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Daisy hears strange noises

    Hia creeper. Saw someone do a review of your most recent story and thought I would also chime in =D Aww that paragraph abt Daisy being unable to sleep for ...

    Mar 23
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: After Valentine’s Day (part three) (last part)

    Good afternoon! The Green Room finally got chosen again so here I am to finish reading this mini story =D While I like the first paragraph, I kinda don’t feel ...

    Mar 22
  • Short Story » Spiritual, Culture Re: The Devadasi’s Eavesdropper

    *another one from the list gets chosen* Hi! Hello! I remember your wallpost about this and I’m one of the people who has no clue about Bharatnatyam but I shall ...

    Mar 21
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: Lambent Lavender Lights| lambent

    Aww I love that you gave a guide for reviewing!! Hia toast, I had your story on my list for a while because it sounded interesting but bc of the ...

    Mar 20
  • Short Story » General, General Re: 26 LOVE LOST

    Hia! I saw you doing reviews and thought I’d put your story on my list! And now it was finally chosen by the most amazing randomizer I have: my trusty ...

    Mar 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: chapter 1- the beginning

    Good afternoon! I saw you doing reviews so I decided to put your chapter on my list and now I’m here :3 I really like how we’re immediately getting so ...

    Mar 19
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: 03. Charles

    Good afternoon! The dice have spoken so let’s look at your third chapter =D I like the detail of the rice going hard after a few days of inattention! I ...

    Mar 18
  • Short Story » General, Fantasy Re: The Brother's Anniversary

    Hia Crim! I am a bit surprised this stayed in the Green Room for so long but never fear, Tikaya is here and in honour of our green surroundings, I ...

    Mar 17
  • Short Story » Horror, Science Fiction Re: ā€œThe Fogā€

    Good evening! I have another Green Room review in me so let’s look at those 28 min of reading time :3 Hmmm the first to paragraphs kinda look like they ...

    Mar 16


Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.
— Poe