User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Of friends and fears

    First of all, I really like the urgency you present in the first few paragraphs. And again, I'm drawn to your characters, both because of their thoughts and also, well, ...

    Nov 9, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: disneyland

    I wish you would have given some direction of what feedback you want? That makes it always a bit easier :) Sometimes I feel so uncultured, I don't understand why ...

    Nov 8, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Laughing Jack meets Aeliana!

    Now after the first story, I had to see if there is another one with that creepypasta character and here I have found it :) Especially her friends, because misbehaving ...

    Nov 8, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Alyssa makes a post

    Woah, my first thought was, six and she already had some sort of channel online?? Maybe I am too old for the young writers but that seems so early to ...

    Nov 8, 2025
  • Lyrics » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: Jenny’s heart 🫀🔪

    Now I'm jealous of that other reviewer bc they've figured out how to do the fancy quotation marks. Eventually, I will know too =D Also, you have a huge backlog ...

    Nov 7, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Witch’s Wonder, Hell’s Hate: Part Four

    I know I haven't read the other parts of the story but I found it sad that this has been left in the Green Room for so long! And hey, ...

    Nov 7, 2025
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: ​her wings still send breeze our way

    I read the wikipedia article of Virginia Woolf just recently. Thank you for sharing your poem about her! While poetry is not my usual style of fiction, I still really ...

    Nov 6, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: “You can’t keep chasing the past”

    I quite enjoyed the beginning part of the story. I felt like I could follow well along the MC's thoughts and it was easy to get invested. "I try to ...

    Nov 6, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Past the Windowpane

    I like the "spider-webbing her eyes with crimson lines" that sounds really poetic! In general it feels like you have a few really neat phrases in there, some nice bits ...

    Nov 6, 2025


Poetry is thoughts that breathe, and words that burn.
— Thomas Gray