User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: And now there are five more Richardson short stories!

    2 more to go in this folder, onward! I appreciate the mention of Annabelle. I kinda liked her as mayor 😊 I also appreciate the insight into William’s thoughts. I ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Other » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Town of Richardson (A smattering of five short stories)

    Alright 3 more Richardson stories to go! First up, more Lucas. Let’s see if I can figure out what’s up with him. I’m starting to feel like he’s indeed the ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Gabriel and William on Valentine’s Day!

    I really like the description of how Gabriel feels now, with the sour curdled aftertaste etc. It’s really well done! I also like that while we have this from the ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Other » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Town of Richardson (sprinkle in five short stories)

    Alright, will be going through this folder now. Let’s get started. Five short stories so a short review for them 😊 First up, more Gabriel. The more I read him, ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The memory breaks through

    Again I feel like you could have done so much to set the scene here. This feels all very disjointed and …unmoored. I wish we would have gotten some sorta ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The death of Count Lachlan

    So after watching Hawthorne die, time for the count to follow. Oh I like this: “they both deserved to thrive” and how he equates that to being monsters.! Oh is ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The death of Hawthorne

    Let’s work through the next folder! Since you marked this as “to read whenever” I would really appreciate some sort of context for the first part of this story. Like, ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Spark of the Rebellion Chapter 8: life's purpose

    And we are back to Jim’s side of the story. I really like Helena believing Jim and defending him before Adrian. Also her “if anyone’s at fault is you” is ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Spark of the Rebellion Chapter 7: The Cost of Survival

    So after a brief stint into a folder of creeper’s, back to this story 😊 Okay, the convo between the siblings is very confusing which is my own fault for ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Horror, Romantic Re: Beck Katz-The trouble of Carlos

    Okay… Time to… read this from Beck’s POV. Loved this description: “his voice knife-tipped and jagged” Beck is as much a sweetheart in his own POV as he was through ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Jacklyn Bell-The trouble of Carlos

    Oh it sounds like Carlos has earned a reputation. Interesting that no one seems to seriously investigate him, despite all his lovers disappearing on the same night every year… I ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Horror, Romantic Re: Carlos Bardot-The trouble of Carlos [Part Two]

    Alright and more Carlos. Let’s see what gruesome thing he does to Beck. I really like Beck’s costume. Here’s a “like” missing: “ It looked the same costume “ I ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Horror, Romantic Re: Carlos Bardot-The trouble of Carlos [Part One]

    Oh a long one. Let‘s read the backstory of Carlos. I think I read something of his’ before. I like the intro to the story. Setting the scene and stuff. ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Spark of the Rebellion Chapter 6: Crimson Pulse Part 2

    Okay so this is the other plot string happening parallel to Troy's. Let's go! So coming into this blind, I had a hard time grasping in what relation these characters ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Spark of the Rebellion Chapter 5: Purge

    Hallo! I'll start today with a review of this. I read your recap :) Let's head right into it. I like the beginning of the chapter. It sets the tone ...

    Nov 28, 2025


The highlighted children are not mine.
— AresFig