User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Tired

    Before I write anything else: are you okay? Please take care of yourself! Oh I really like that the cat is part of the reason why the narrator is reconsidering. ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Here at the Southwark house

    Ohhh and this time the introduction is abt someone seeing the ghosts! I already like this. I also like that we have a protagonist who knew what he got himself ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Johnathan’s origin

    Okay, time for the quiet member of the family. Let’s see what his deal is. Ah I had the thought that you could maybe link the direct post of each ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Celine’s origin

    And nowww the story of one of the kids. Oh boyy. I really like this introduction to show what her character arc shall be! Hm I feel like I find ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Ember’s origin

    Look I found a new folder of yours in the Green Room! And this time I can read it from start to finish! Hm I find this a particularly weak ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Romantic Re: Inspiration and Infatuation: the Dream Killers

    I thoroughly enjoyed your analysis on infatuation (which I consistently want to call “infaturation”) and inspiration. I like how you break them both down so clearly and so that it ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Other » Dramatic, General Re: Life Has Turned Me Down-An Inspirational Speech About Your Emotions

    Hi Cats! Reached this story in the Green Room. I already made it to October for stories that have only 1 Review, yay! I don’t think I’m the correct addressee ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 20

    Hach, this is such a joy to read. I really like this line: “slipping seamlessly into a role he hadn’t known was vacant” and how he thinks abt Marin’s position ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 19

    Alright third chapter of yours I read 😊 Ah I was afraid I could never give any genuine tips but here we go. I know the line itself is already ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 18

    You continue to be so good with balancing your narration. Absolutely love the pacing here. I really like your characters and just… Hach, I’m just so in the moment with ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 17

    So I enjoyed the beginning. It’s very whimsical and you’re writings so solid, I could slip right into a comfortable reading zone. And then you hit me with Kei’s reaction ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Devil Blood Zeykar

    Well I enjoy a good fight scene so here we go. I know it’s common in French to separate dialogue from the narrative but it’s just not for me. Not ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Short Story » Narrative, Humor Re: ***

    Hi Ravena, look what I found of yours in the Green Room =D I love the water falls. The first picture is so beautiful and sharp! The fact that this ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Short Story » Literature, Mystery / Suspense Re: Our empty bed

    So so far I could imagine the room very well and you were precise with your metaphors. But I don’t really feel this sentence: “The room around her seemed to ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Clock-work heart of the minute hand

    My first thought has been “I wonder why they’re wishing for a clockwork heart.” I mean, I often times think that I wish I were a robot bc I find ...

    Nov 29, 2025


We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead