User avatar

TigerShaard

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Night walkers, chapter one.

    First Off, Welcome to YWS! You seem like you will be a good addition to the community. Second off, I love this. There are a few grammatical errors, and definitely ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Thorns & Roses [1]

    OMG! This is freakin awesome! Didn't catch many nitpicks, your grammar and spelling seem pretty good, and I love your writing style. It flows, and draws me in. Please post ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: MoonStrike: Chapter 1, part 1/3

    You know how much I love this story, my dear friend! You shouldn't break it up! But it is your choice. I didn't catch any nitpicks, though im sure the ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: December

    The way this flows is interesting. I haven't ever seen you write this way Spiral, totally new and original. Maybe not for you, but for me it is. Anyways, I ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Banished God-Short Story (Warning: Long)

    When I saw that this was long, I instantly wanted to read it. I read fast, and I like things that can keep me occupied. This was fantastic. I was ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: MoonStrike (prologue)

    Sooo, Spiral strikes again. The only thing I caught was "hopeles" should be "hopeless" Use your spell check girl! All in all, it did draw me in, and I can't ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Curse the Devil, Says the Fool

    Hey Spiral! As usual, magnificent. Poems don't need description, it could be a jumble of words, as long as it means something. I love it, its truly remarkable, and seems ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Falling Apart /Chapter 1/ (Official)

    Hey Forest! This piece is cute...but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I was interested about it at first, wondering what was gonna happen, but it soon got a ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (16)

    Oooo, this is very good, if you have more I would like to see it. It drew me in, I was curious the whole time. You are a good writer. ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Paper Piano-Chap. Two

    Aww, this made me sad :( It's a cute story, and I didn't really expect the fight, but then, I guess thats why I liked it lol. They pretty much ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: .:Second Nature:.

    I really liked this, honestly i don't understand why everyone is making a big deal. It drew me in, and though it wasn't completely explained, i really enjoyed it, it ...

    Nov 22, 2009


Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14