User avatar

ThirdBetrayle

ThirdBetrayle

  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: By The Way, Your Mascara Is Smeared

    Thank you so much for reviewing my poem and for the positive feedback ^-^ I've also noticed that my poems are nothing close to standard poems. They lack the...poetic structure, ...

    Aug 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: By The Way, Your Mascara Is Smeared

    This poem was meant to reflect how deceiving things can be; you hot it right :D I loved that line as well. I was actually sketching a picture and I ...

    Aug 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: By The Way, Your Mascara Is Smeared

    Haha!! Thanks love. The ending is one of my favorites because throughout the poem I build up so much self consciousness and masking the pain underneath but the end comes ...

    Aug 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: He's Busy

    Thank you!!

    Aug 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: He's Busy

    %u2665

    Aug 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: He's Busy

    Such a touching review! Oh, I feel so honored to read this. I must say your review made me smile for the first time today; thank you! You understood every ...

    Aug 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: He's Busy

    Many thanks, love

    Aug 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: The World Is Not A Bad Place Afterall

    Okay :3 Thanks for pointing this out to me. I will continue to work on it because I felt the same way about it but I've yet to think of ...

    Aug 26, 2014
  • Other » Humor, General Re: Funny Punctuation.

    I found the men steal cycle one hilarious for some reason. We are terrible people XD

    Aug 24, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: He's Busy

    Oh, this just made me smile. Thank you so much for your encouraging comment. I really do appreciate it. (And I'm so glad that you noticed the intentional enjambments!!!!).

    Aug 24, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: He's Busy

    That's exactly what I was aiming to do. I had so many thoughts rocketing through my mind and driving me crazy that I finally just had to step back and ...

    Aug 23, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: He's Busy

    Thank you for the awesome feedback and I'm happy to see someone else can relate to this as well. This poem actually took a lot of time to write because ...

    Aug 23, 2014


It always seems impossible until it's done.
— Nelson Mandela